Jul 11, 2011

Mix It Up Monday: Rolled Jeans

As I have said many times before, I Love Fashion.  But one thing I love more than fashion is comfort.

Lots of Comfort.

And nothing is more comfortable for me than my favorite pairs of jeans,

I love how they fit me just the right way.

I love how they have that 'worn in' feel.

I love that I can dress them up or down.

I love how I can pair them with just about anything I have.

And, I love that in the spring and summer, I can just roll them up and they become capri's :)

Soooo, I have been doing a lot of that lately. 

(And when I say a lot, I mean like pretty much every day)

Here are a few outfits that I wore this week to feature my everyday, comfortable style:


Going out for date night :

Black cami and beige shirt:  Old Navy, Jeans:  DressBarn, shoes:  Target, Jewelry: A B-day gift from a friend!  Flower in my hair: Claire's


Faith's B-day Party:

Sweater: Garage Sale, Tanks: Old Navy, Jeans:  Macy's, Shoes:  Target, Hair Accessory:  A B-day gift from a friend!


 Going to the Museum with the family:

Sweater, Tank and shoes: Target, Jeans: DressBarn, Necklace:  My friend made it for my b-day

So tell me, what are your favorite Go-To items?  What is your 'Comfortable Style'?

And don't forget, I will be linking up with Momma Go Round for Real Momma, Real Style and The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday, so be sure to head on over and check all the other lovlies out too! 


  Momma Go Round            pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. You know, I could say almost the exact same thing. I love fashion and style, but I love comfortable style even more!!

    For me, it is all about knitwear, so soft it almost feels like pajamas. Almost everything I own is knitwear, with the exception of my denim dress, my denim jacket and two pairs of cropped linen pants that I hardly ever wear.

    Comfort is totally the name of the game!

    Great post and I love your cropped jeans!!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your last outfit the best! :)surprisingly my go to is actually a dress. its a tshirt dress though. super duper comfy and not too short! and it can be dressed up if i give it a try. :) dropped by from RMRS!

    the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, congrats on being featured. Feels so cool huh? I agree with your idea of comfort and love everything you wore this week!
    Great style, fabulous accessories and shoes!!! I mean seriously...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I really appreciate the encouragment. You all are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.