Jul 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Since Monday was the 4th, I didn't get around to Mix it Up Monday.  So, here is your weekly fix for fashion! 

This week, I decided to add a few more outfits to the mix up to give you an idea of what a weekly wardrobe looks like around here.  I didn't capture a picture every day, but most days, and enough to give you a realistic view. 

One thing I realized that I did do a lot this past week was add flowers to my outfits.  I love the way they can spruce up something plain, and make them a little more special.  It's just that extra Ummph!

Hope you enjoy!

Hanging out at a friends house for the day.  Tanks from Old Navy, sweater from Target, Jeans from Macy's, Flower from Charming Charlie


Taking kids to the Movies.  Tanks from Old Navy, Sweater from a garage sale, jeans from DressBarn, and loafers from Elder Beerman.  Necklace from my daughter (thrifted).  It say's Best Friends :)


Going out for dinner with the family.  Tanks from Old Navy, Skirt from Avenue.  Necklace from Kohls.  Flower from Claires


Going out for a Girls Night
Tank and sweater from Target, Skirt from Goodwill (Old Navy), leggings from WalMart, Belt from DressBarn, Flower from Claires.


Shopping and running errands.  Tank from Old Navy, Shirt from Goodwill (Kohls), Jeans from DressBarn.


4th of July with my good friend, AmyforHim  (Check out her blog!)  Shirt from Target, Skirt from Fashion Bug, (I think...)


And just to be REALLY real, this is me on the way to my sister's house to swim...kid goo on the front of my shirt and all! :)  Tanks from Old Navy, Shorts from Target (YEARS ago!), and flip flops from some random shop at the outlets...

And don't forget to check out all the lovely ladies linking up at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday and Real Momma Real Style at Momma Go Round!

pleated poppy ”Momma

3 comments:

  1. love that old navy skirt (from goodwill). goodwill is one of my favs, too!
    so nice to meet ya!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the printed skirt ~ too cute. And you're so right about flowers adding that extra "oomph". I need to start accessorizing a little more with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting me. Not so thankful that it is the picture I look pregnant in! Just kidding...love you! I love the pink and black on you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.