Mar 19, 2012

Mix It Up Monday: My New Necklace!

I have only one outfit to show you this week because the weather has been GORGEOUS here, and rather than taking pics, I have been out enjoying it!
Sweater and black shirt: Old Navy, Skirt: Goodwill, Leggings: Walmart, Shoes: Banana Republic, Necklace: Allora Handmade


BUT,

This outfit does show off one of my new favorite accessories!!

It's this necklace from Allora Handmade.


You'll have to excuse my crappy camera...


I picked up this fabulous necklace while I was at Blissdom, at the Handmade Marketplace. 

{Over the next couple of weeks, I hope to show off some more of my amazing finds!}

If *you* want to get your own gorgeous rosette necklace, you can hop on over to Allora Handmade and  check them out.  There are TONS of other colors, (I REALLY want the pacific color next!!),  as well as lots of other great items.  AND, all of these items make wonderful and unique gifts! 

I will be linking up with Momma Go Round for Real Momma Real Style and The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  Be sure to check them out as well!

Momma Go Round

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.