May 14, 2012

Mix It Up Monday: Maxi Skirt Love

First, let me say that I'm sorry about not really posting last week.

It was a little busy around here....teacher appreciation week (and I was one of 2 people in charge at my daughter's school), buying a new van and selling our old one, my husband worked late all week, my daughter had a big report due, and all the other normal craziness.

But enough about that...on to my latest obsession.

Maxi Skirts!

Well, technically, it's just Maxi SKIRT for now, because I just have one.

{But I'm hoping to change that sometime this week...}

I might be a little late to this party, but since Maxi dresses don't look right on me, I assumed that Maxi skirts were out too.

But, I found this skirt while shopping with my lovely friends last week and decided to give it a try.

Skirt: Marshall's, Tanks: Old Navy, Sweater: Target


I am in LOVE!  And if it were socially acceptable, I would wear it every.  single.  day.

Sandals: Target, Scarf: Charming Charlie


It is SUPER comfortable and completely no fuss at all.

I would like one in every color please.

And then I would like them to be my official uniform for summer.

Have you tried a Maxi Skirt?  Don't you just love them?

I will be linking up with Momma Go Round for RMRS and The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.  Be sure to check them out!


pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

1 comment:

  1. Love the skirt! Although I have hips and think I would look atrocious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.