Jul 12, 2012

The Fun Starts Tonight!

photo link

Are you all as excited as I  am that Big Brother starts tonight??

It is my FAVORITE show, and I look forward to it every summer!

I know it's cheesy and goofy and about as reality as the princesses at Disney World, but I can't get enough of it.

Plus, it kind of has special meaning to me because it's one of the few shows that my husband and I actually both like and we never miss an episode of watching together.

It's kind of like our own special date time.

I remember right after I had Faith, I was basically in bed recovering from the c-section for the first few weeks it was on.

Jeremy would put Addy to bed, bring me a Hershey bar, (one of the only things I could eat at the time), and we would just sit and watch it together.

During a time of mostly nothing but pain and boredom, it was the highlight of my week.

Plus, since we have watched it together for so many years, we have developed our "favorites".

Jeff and Jordan are definitely my favorite couple of all time, and I REALLY think they should have their own reality show.

And I pretty much can't stand Rachel and Brendan.  Or Jesse. 

But I LOVED Janelle!

Anyhow...will you be watching??

Who are your favorites?

Who is your least favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.