Oct 22, 2012

I WON!!!



I mentioned before that I was going to my friend's annual Halloween/Costume party and that I couldn't think of costumes for us.

The theme was 'A Night at The Movies'.

But last Monday, (kind of last minute since the party was Friday), I came up with an idea.

Thanks to Ebay and fast shipping, we were able to get what we needed.

And so, we went as The Grinch and Cindy Lou Who.




Braids by me :)


And guess what?

I WON the Best Costume prize for the girls!!!!

Now, if you had read my previous post, you would know that this is a big deal because Amy For Him ALWAYS wins this prize.

{And BTW, her husband won for the men this year, AGAIN, so we didn't completely take them over}

{And actually, their costumes were once again, AH-MAZ-ING!  So, they kind of deserve to win}

Frodo and Gandolph....see what I mean??  Crazy Good!!

It seriously was such a fun party!  A scavenger hunt (yes, we all went to Wal-greens in costume), games, snacks, and even movie themed prizes.

The hostess with the mostest! Love this girl...and her parties!!

I can't wait to see what next years theme will be!

What are you going as for Halloween this year??

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.