Jan 27, 2012

Dreaming of The Beach

Image Detail


My family decided a few weeks ago that we would spend our spring break in Destin, FL!

(Now, before you get too excited, I should share that when I say 'my family' I mean my WHOLE family...sisters, nieces and nephews, grandparents, everyone.  Should be interesting.)

I have never been to Destin and I am SUPER excited!

I have heard such great things about it and I am already planning out the details.  So far, people have told me that we have to go to Seaside, must take the kids to Fudpuckers, and need to try Pompano Joes.  We're planning for all of that!

And who knows if it will be warm enough to swim, (we'll be there the first week of April), but you'd better bet that I will be spending a good amount of time on the beach anyway.

There's just something about being able to kick off your shoes, put your toes into the sand, and stroll along the waves while looking out into those great big waters.  It allows you to let everything else go and just appreciate that moment

I cannot wait!!!!

So tell me, have you been to Destin before?  Have any suggestions for activities we MUST try?  What are your plans for Spring Break?

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you in Destin! We spent a lot of time in the water last year. The Track is fun place for mini-golf and go-carts. We will definitely be heading back there. We also went snorkeling last year and would like to do that again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathi: We are looking forward to seeing you, too. It's nice that we'll already know some people there :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.