Congrats to The Patriots and The Giants for making it to The Superbowl!!!
And I only know that those are the teams going because my husband told me :)
I'm not really into watching The Superbowl, but I am into going to Superbowl Parties!
And you can't really show up at a Superbowl party without a delicious dish...so I have some suggestions for you!
These are my top ten picks for yummy treats to share at your Superbowl gathering:
10. Pepperoni Pizza Puffs! Everybody wants pizza but with all the goodies to try, it's hard to fit in a whole slice. These are the perfect way to get that pizza fix in a small bite!
9. Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili! Chili is a MUST for any Superbowl Party! This is a different take on a standard and it is soooo good!
8. Buckeye Brownies! No party would be complete without something decadent and sweet. These buckeye brownies are just that with peanut butter and chocolate chips to take ordinary brownies to a whole new level!
7. Baked Buffalo Wings! Wings and football go hand in hand I have heard marvelous things about this baked version, and I can't wait to try them!
6. Feta Dip! Dips are all the rage for parties, but having the same old taco and buffalo chicken dip can get boring. This is a great way to mix it up!
5. Hawiian Sweet Roll Ham Sandwiches! These sandwiches take the place of those tired old hoagies.
4. Bacon Jalepeno Poppers! These are a homemade version with cresant rolls and bacon. Who doesn't love bacon??
3. Pulled Pork with Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce! These would be perfect served on slider buns!
2. Individual Veggies and Dip! For the healthy eaters at the party, (who invited them, anyway?), this is a fun way to serve the veggies. Everyone gets their own cup and they can double dip as much as they want!
1. Beer Punch! Because the men want beer and the women want girly drinks.
I will be linking up with Oh Amanda! for Top Ten Tuesday and We are THAT Family for Worls for me Wednesday!. Be sure to check them out!