May 4, 2012

What's Up With Tanning Mom?


This looks totally normal, right?

So did you see this story in the news?

This mom, (allegedly), took her 5-year-old daughter to a tanning bed.

She says she didn't do it, that her daughter just got a sunburn outside.

And since she doesn't look obsessed with tanning at all, I totally believe her. 

(Just a little sarcasm)...

I mean, if she were chubbier, I would've thought she was trying out for an oompa loompa part.

Is this what we've come to?

That we're so concerned with being tan that we actually think this looks good, and that now our kids should start tanning too?

It's CRAZY! 

Let me hear you thoughts on this. 

Do you tan?  Do you think we should let kids tan?  How far is too far?

1 comment:

  1. I am very fair skinned so I do not tan, just burn. It used to bother me when I was younger but now I know this is how God made me and I need to be happy with that. As for tanning beds no one could convince me they don't harm you. Skin cancer is so big and it is happening to really young people. A lot of people don't realize you can get tan even with sunscreen. Protect your skin people! Otherwise you will regret it later in life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.