Sep 12, 2011

Mix It Up Monday: My Gray Uniform

So when I went to look at my pictures for this week, I realized I pretty much wore the same thing every day this week. 

A pair of jeans with a top and a cardi. 

And there seems to be a theme of gray.

It's funny that I didn't even realize I was doing this until I actually looked at the pictures.

Oops.

I guess my goal for this week will be to 'Mix It Up' a little more :-)

But for now, here's a few of the outfits I wore this week:


Going out for Girls Night:

Cardigan and Black Dress: Target, Jeans:  Goodwill

Shopping:
Cardigan and shoes: Target, Tanks: Gap Outlet, Jeans: DressBarn

Church:
Don't be fooled...I put a black cardi over this later in the day...But Check out those shoes!!!  I got them for FREE at a clothing swap I went to this weekend.  Awesome idea!!  More about that on Wednesday!



So tell me, do you always find yourself going to the same things?  What colors or wardrobe pieces do you wear the most??


As always, I am linking up with Momma Go Round for RMRS, and The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.







1 comment:

  1. Great outfit pics! I think my favorite one is the last one.

    As for choosing the same basic patterns, I am doing a wardrobe challenge where I only have twenty items of clothing, so I am definitely using some of the same things each week. But you can't wear the same exact outfit twice, so I am trying to be creative with them.

    Even so, though, I am noticing that one of my cardigans, a duster, really, is becoming a favorite, so I am wearing it more often.

    By the way, I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.