Sep 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Anniversary Edition

This past weekend my in-laws were kind enough to take our girls for a couple of days so my husband and I could celebrate our ninth anniversary spending some alone time together.

IT.  WAS.  HEAVENLY.

Getting to sleep in til 11am on Sunday was completely amazing, and that alone was a wonderful gift to me.

But I have to say, my husband outdid himself this year.

It started when I got an email last week inviting me to spend the weekend with him, followed by an itinerary of the weekend events that he had planned all by himself.

Now, this may not sound special to you, but I don't think my husband has planned a single date since we started dating, (even our first one).  So this was SUPER special to me!

Plus, he included a mystery location for part of the date, so I was excited for the surprise.

And I wasn't disappointed.  My wonderful husband had re-created our first date!  It was thoughtful and sweet, and I just love him to pieces for it!

And now here are some of the outfits I wore for our special weekend:

This is what I wore while antique shopping on Saturday, which was a SUPER hot day!  Shirt: Avenue, Shorts: Target, Flip flops:  Banana Republic


This outfit I wore out on our re-created first date.  Sweater and shoes:  Target, Dress: Gap Outlet, Necklace: from a cute little antique shop in downtown Waynesville


I wore this while we did more shopping the next day.  Shirt:  Goodwill, Sweater:  Target, Jeans: Dressbarn, Flip flops: Banana Republic


This was our family Monday when we picked them up to take them to The Labor Day Festival and the weather had turned really cold!  Sweater: Target, Tanks:  Gap Outlet, Hat: Charming Charlie

I am linking up with the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday and Real Momma Real Style at Momma Go Round!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.