Sep 1, 2011

Things I Love Thursday: Schick Intuition Razors

I have always had a love/hate relationship with shaving my legs.

I LOVE the way they feel when they are newly shaved and smooth as a babies behind.

But, I have LOATHED having to spend the time to do it everyday.

Because even five minutes in my world is enough to make a kid late for the bus, or forget to put a snack in the school bag, or not have time to blow dry my hair.

So I wouldn't do it everyday.

And maybe I would even go a week.

Or a month in the winter.

Which could become scary to small children, (and husbands).

And even when I did do it, I was constantly running out of shave gel, so I would get half a leg done and the have to use soap for the other half and it just didn't feel the same. 

And the blades were always getting dull.  FRUSTRATING!

It was all just too much fuss.

But now, I am here to tell you that I will never have to hate shaving again!

Why?

Because I have discovered Schick Intuition!

Image Detail

{I know, I might be a little late for this party, but at least I have arrived!}

In case you, too, don't know about this amazing little product yet, let me tell you!

Schick Intuition is a razor that you DON'T need Shave gel for.  It has a little bar that surrounds the blades that does the job of the shave gel.  It lathers and moisturizes on it's own, and all you need is water.  It's quick, and easy, and it makes me a happy girl :)

The blades with the moisturizing bar are disposable.  So after the moisturizer runs out, (they last for about 7 days for me...it would depend on the use for how long it would last for you.  I shave every day now!), you just replace the blades.  It's nice because you always get a fresh shave, and it is sooooo much better than before. 

The cost is a little more expensive then the others, but I waited for a coupon to try it. (They have coupons all the time!)  I think I paid  about $7 for mine, and the refills, (which I buy in a pack of 3), cost about $10.  In my opinion, it is worth every penny!


Schick Intuition Plus Milk& Honey Refill 3 Count



I am a loyal user now, and will NOT be going back to the old way of doing things.  If you haven't tried Schick Intuition yet, give it a go and see what you think.  I'm pretty sure that you'll become a loyal user too!

I am linking up with The Diaper Diaries for TILT.  Be sure to visit and see all the other things getting blog love this week! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I have to stock up on them when we are back in the States because I won't use ANYTHING else. Glad you found out about them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.