Apr 13, 2011

Things I Love About Having Girls...

Pink is all around me


A Dance Party could break out at any moment.


Free plays and ballet performances in my family room every night


I still get to play with Barbie any time I want, (and they think it's Awesome!)


Snuggling in my bed is a normal part of our day


They like **sparkly** shoes as much as I do


I have company when I want to watch a musical


Mommy's kisses can still make boo-boo's feel better


They ADORE chocolate!


I have 2 personal hairdressers who like to 'Fancy me up' whenever I want.


Polka dots and swirlys are desirable forms of decoration


They love having their pictures taken as much as I love taking them.


Made up songs are some of our favorites


TONS of Ribbons and bows...All over the house


In their world, the Disney Princesses are real.


Dressing up in a fabulous outfit out of the dress up box is required at least once per day


I always have cooking and baking help


They never say no to a tea party, and everyone is always invited


Girl clothes are so much fun to shop for


We get to participate in things like gymnastics, dance and cheer


No potty mouths or crude jokes


They think their daddy is really a prince, (and they are right!)


American Girl dolls are all the rage


They believe in Magical Fairy Dust and Happily Ever After


They still want me to sing them lullabies before bed


Things like Polly Pocket's and Stickers are acceptable forms of currency


They still think their momma is the coolest chick around


But I know that I am the luckiest mommy EVER!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! My beautiful girl just came running out of her room because she is so proud that she braided her Barbie's hair all by herself. (It doesn't look anything like a braid, but we won't tell her that!) So naturally she wants to braid my hair now. So I am checking blogs while she makes me look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.