Jul 2, 2012

My Sweet Independence

The 4th of July is upon us.



It's a time to celebrate our Nation's Independence, but maybe also some of our own.



Heaven knows I could use a little independence from...well, a lot of stuff.



Like:



-A certain 8-year-old who *never* stops asking questions.  It's like she actually needs to learn stuff.



And



-My cell phone.  It is constantly ringing because I am just soooo important and everyone needs to get ahold of me.



And



-Cooking.  This family of mine wants a meal every single night.  Seriosuly!



And



-Being a chauffer to a gazillion activities.  When will my five and eight year old finally learn to drive?



And



-Answering emails.  I think I'm going to put an automantic reply that says something to the effect of: "I broke up with email a long time ago.  Please text me if you want a reply."



And



-Cleaning...oh wait.  I still haven't actually started that yet.



And



-Dieting.



Ahhhh yes, the BIG D-word.



I have longed for independence from dieting for, oh let's see, about all my life now. 



Let's face it, for most of us, dieting never works.  Mostly because we want to enjoy the good things in life, and the truth is that the good things are almost always the things that are off limits.



Like chocolate. 



If it weren't for my husband, chocolate would be the love of my life.



But because I'm always trying to lose weight, I am always feeling guilty about my love affair with it.



Or should I say, WAS feeling guilty?



BECAUSE....



Now I don't have to anymore!!!!!!!!!!



Hershey's has new chocolates, called Simple Pleasures, and they are Crazy Good!





When I was asked to sample these yummy little bites of heaven and blog about them, it was a no brainer! 



They have Dark Chocolates with Chocolate Creme (my fave!), Milk Chocolates with White Creme, and Milk Chocolates with Chocolate Creme.  They are individually wrapped and they taste just like expensive little creams that you find at those specialty chocolate shops!



BUT...



Hershey’s Simple Pleasures chocolates have 30 percent less fat than the average leading milk chocolates. 



Ummm, did you read what I just wrote?!



Chocolate.  With 30 percent less fat.  That tastes as good as specialty chocolate.



NO MORE GUILT!!



I'm ALL IN on this one folks.



You want in too?



Of course you do!



Then get on over to the Hershey's Simple Pleasures Facebook Page and sign the Decleration of Sweet Independence!  You could win some SWEET prizes including a $100 Gift Card or
Free Chocolate!!



Now tell me, what do you need some Sweet Independence from??


I was compensated for this post and provided this product for free from Hershey's,  All opinions are completely true, and completely mine.  I would NEVER recommend a product I didn't like.  You can read my full disclosure here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.