Sep 27, 2012

What A Week

This week has been ugly.

I started a 10 day cleanse last Thursday, and was doing great...until I got a flu like bug a couple of days ago.

I think it's safe to say I'm cleaned out :(

I'm gonna go ahead and finish out this cleanse, though, just because I said I would.  Then it's on to the rest of the 24 day challenge I'm on.

Which is basically eating the way I should and am planning to eat for the rest of my life.

But I'm excited for the "cleanse" period to be over so I can throw some whole grain bread and a little dairy back into the mix.

It's the small things...

And also, I had to cancel a MUCH NEEDED hair appointment because of being sick.

Not happy about that at all!

My hair has been in a constant state of pony tail for the last 3 months.

It's time for a new look.

And my husband thinks he might be getting sick, too, now.

Which is NOT good because we have big plans for this Saturday to go to COSI to see the new Lego Castle Adventure.

I had to miss last years COSI blogger event because of sickness and I am willing all of us to be well so we don't miss this years.

AND, I have had no time to put into Halloween costumes for the kids or myself, which makes me nervous because I usually start that whole process in July.

Who knows...all of us may end up being ghosts this year.

I think it's time for the sheet with eye holes to come back anyhow.  It's retro and cool.  Right?!

Anyhow...it's just been one of those weeks.

What's your week been like?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.