For those who read my blog regularly, you know that I haven't posted much in the past few weeks.
Well, I could make excuses...
I've been busy, I've had a lot on my plate, I've been sick. Yada Yada Yada...
While all of that may be true, it's also true that I have just been feeling sort of blah about blogging for the past few weeks.
Not sure why.
I just kept feeling like I had nothing important to write about.
Who wants to hear the details of my crazy life?
Some days, I don't even want to hear about it.
Anyhow, as I was trying to motivate myself to post again, I got a message from a friend asking me to post on my facebook wall about a campaign to help foster children in Greene County Ohio to ALL get Christmas gifts this year.
Of course I was happy to help. So I posted the story, and then read the blog post attached and I felt God nudging me.
This is what I should blog about today.
I know that mostly us "mom bloggers" post about our crazy life and all the fun, silly things we do. But we also have a platform to share about the important things.
And this is important.
Please read the entire story here and then see how you can contribute! There are many ways, (almost Ten!), and I hope that you will consider helping these beautiful little children who need a happy Christmas.
By the way, I know this is not my 'typical' Top Ten post, but if you need a Top Ten reasons to do this, then here ya go:
10. Because you will feel better about yourself knowing that you helped a child have a happy Christmas.
9. Because American Girl Dolls are AWESOME!
8. Because it's the right thing to do.
7. Because every little child deserves a special gift.
6. Because we are blessed, we should use our blessings to help others.
5. Because you would want someone to help your child if they were in need.
4. Because you can make a difference in a child's life.
3. Because it will help you to start getting into the Christmas Spirit!
2. Because this is a great way to spend some money.
1. Because you can!
I am linking up with Oh Amanda for Top Ten Tuesday!