Oct 25, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Reality Show Junkie Edition

I have said before that I am kind of a reality show junkie. 
My husband is less than thrilled.

He will watch a few with me, but mostly, he goes to the other room to watch football...or basketball...or baseball...or soccer...or hockey...

you get the idea.

Anyhoo, here is my list of Top Ten Reality Shows in case you are looking to add some to your rotation :)

BTW, there is nothing you can say to me to make me feel worse about these choices that I haven't said to myself.  Shameless, I know.

10.  Say Yes To The Dress.  To some, this may not qualify as 'reality TV', but the with the drama that some of these brides lay down, it could rank right up there with Jersey Shore.

9.  Top Chef.  I think this show is amazing!  The stuff these people come up with is incredible, and after every show I am convinced I, too, can be a chef.  Then I get out my lean cuisine and think again.



8.  American Idol.  I know some are jumping ship to The X Factor, but I will still tune into AI when it returns.  I am loyal that way.



7.  Sister Wives.  If you haven't seen this show then you are missing out!  It is like a train wreck that you CANNOT STOP WATCHING!  Seriously, give it a try.

6. Rachel Zoe.  If you don't know by now, I love fashion.  Rachel Zoe is kind of like my fashion hero.



5.  Survivor.  I have tuned in to almost every season and I still love it.  I just watch in amazement of what these people accomplish.  I could NEVER do it, but I think it's awesome! 

4.  Project Runway.  Fashion.  Drama.  Competition.  Perfection!



3.  House Hunters.  This kind of falls into the area of 'not a real reality show', but I still think it's great.  My girls and I love to watch together and then guess which house the people will choose.  I'm almost always right :)

2.  Real Housewives of anywhere.  I watch them all.  I know, I already told you I was shameless.  But the drama is crazy good and just makes me feel so much better about my whole life.



1.  Big Brother.   This show is by far my favorite.  Any show that has introduced me to Jeff and Jordan, (who BTW should have their own show!), is all thumbs up for me.  Full of craziness, drama, and laughs, it never disappoints.



There you have it.  There are a gazillion other reality shows out there, (and I watch A LOT of them), but this is my top ten list of favorites! 

So tell me, what reality shows are you addicted to??

I am linking up with Oh Amanda for Top Ten Tuesday.  Check out all the other lists!

1 comment:

  1. I love Sister Wives, it is a total train wreck and it is awesome! And I agree that Jeff and Jordan should have their own show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.