Feb 22, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: Chobani Yogurt!

I have never been much into yogurt.  Something about it always tasted chalky to me, and just wasn't appealing.


But, I know that I should be eating yogurt because it's healthy and it's a great source of calcium, which is something I struggle to get enough of.


I had heard a few people talk about Greek Yogurt and how good it was.  Specifically, they mentioned Chobani.



Image Detail


So, when my local grocery store had it on sale, I decided to pick up a few containers and try it out.


I am SOOOO glad I did!!


This doesn't taste like any yogurt I've had before.  It was so creamy, (not chalky AT ALL!), and the flavor was awesome!


The first one I tried was the new blood orange, and since then I've tried several other flavors and have liked them all.


And they also have Chobani Champions, which is the first greek yogurt made for kids!  And my kids are definitely a fan!

Champions Orange Vanilla

So what are you waiting for?!  If you haven't tried Chobani or Chobani Champions yet, be sure to get some soon!  You won't be sorry!!!

I am linking up with the Diaper Diaries for Things I Love Thursday.  Be sure to visit and see everything else getting Blog Love today!


TILT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.