Feb 16, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: Vistaprint

If I haven't already mentioned, I'm going to Blissdom next week!!! :)

{Can you tell I'm a little excited??}

As I began my preparations, I decided I wanted to print new business cards to hand out. 

I remembered that Vistaprint had very reasonable rates, (you can 250 for FREE!), and so I visited them online and while I was there, I discovered I could create my own logo and purchase it to use on my cards, my blog, etc.!

{I can even order T-shirts, bags and all kinds of other stuff with my logo!!}

I had been wanting to do this for a looooong time, so I was REALLY excited to know that I could do it so easily! 

Now I have a new logo, (like it?), and pretty new business cards to hand out at Blissdom.



And don't forget that Vistaprint isn't just for business cards!  They do websites, Banners, Checks, Birth Announcements and a ton of other stuff as well!  Be sure to check out the link below to see what they can do for you!



Vista Print


I will be linking up with the Diaper Diaries for Things I Love Thursday!  Be sure to check them out!!


TILT


Disclosure:  I am an affiliate and may receive compensation for the Vistaprint placed advertisement.  Please know that ALL opinions are completely mine and completely TRUE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.