Feb 9, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars



I have been trying to make healthier choices with my eating lately, and have also been counting calories.

{This is not my first go-round in case you're wondering}

But one of the things that has been helping me is to have things that I actually like that I can eat.

Now, if you don't already know, one of my weaknesses is always chocolate.

We have had an unhealthy relationship, chocolate and I.

Chocolate is smooth.  He's usually wearing a candy wrapper or a fancy box.  And he knows just what to say.

He keeps telling me how great he is, how much he loves me and that he'll never leave me.

And he doesn't.

He's ALWAYS around.  Even when I'm trying to lose him.

Anyway, as much as I try to avoid him, I can't.

The promise of happiness and delight always get to me and I give in.

But it's a trick!

While there may be short-lived happiness, it's soon replaced by guilt and eventually pounds that land on my backside.

I swear I'll never give into him again, but the next thing you know, there he is.

Wooing me.

I finally told him that if he wanted to stay in my life, he had to make some changes. 

And whadayaknow...he did, with a little help from his friend's at Skinny Cow!!

Skinny Cow makes these incredible ice cream treats that perfectly satisfy my sweet tooth and the best part is, they're only 100 calories!!

Image Detail


And before you say it, I know we've all tried the "diet" chocolate before and it tastes like brown chalk.  Yuck!

These are nothing like that.  The chocolate is sweet and creamy and you will swear it's not low calorie.

And if the chocolate truffle bars aren't your thing, Skinny Cow makes lots of other varieties of ice cream treats as well as candy bars now! 

Image Detail


Did you hear me?

CANDY BARS!!!!!!

So now chocolate and I are back on.  And our relationship is stronger and healthier than ever :)  

I will be linking up with The Diaper Diaries for Things I Love Thursday.  Be sure to check out all the other stuff getting blog love today!

TILT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.