Mar 28, 2011

Adjusting The Plan

In my Spring Broke post, I mentioned that we were going to try and make it to CoCo Key during our Spring Break. We have never been to CoCo Key, and when I started researching it, I realized that the week my girls are on break is just about the only week that they don't have a discounted package for the night. UGH!!!


It physically pains me when I have to pay full price for something that I know I could be getting for a discounted price. But I was beginning to think that I would just have to cough up the money and do it. But then I started thinking through the plan and decided that we didn't have to spend the night at CoCo Key. Yes, it would have been fun, but I would rather spend that money doing other fun activities.


So then, I searched day passes, and wouldn't you know...I FOUND A DEAL! For the Thursday evening that my girls are on break, April 7th, they have buy1, get 1 free passes. They are for 4-9m, and will only cost my family $16 for ALL 4 OF US to go!!!! Now *That's* what I'm talkin' about!


It is a reminder to me that sometimes if I'm willing to adjust the plan a little, I can save my family money while still having a great time. And the money I save will help us to enjoy other fun activities, (like going to The Indy Children's Museum that Saturday!).


CoCo Key also has other Thursday's that they offer this same deal. If you are interested in checking it out, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.