Mar 18, 2011

Weekend Fun for Kids

What are your family plans this weekend? If you are still undecided, check out the Upcoming Events page to the right. There are lots of options in the Dayton area this weekend, and I just know you will want to get out and enjoy this warmer weather with the kids!

For us, I am thinking that we are going to take advantage of the free Story time at Books and Company at Town and Country, (It's a Barbie Stories Theme this week!). Then, I have a buy1, Get1 coupon for Baskin Robbins (which happens to be conveniently located just in back of Books and Co.), so I will treat the girls to ice cream. Also, I am pretty sure my kids will be asking to hit up another park, (They have really missed them this winter), so I am sure that will find its way on the agenda as well.

Feel free to comment on some of your family's weekend plans, and don't forget to enter to win for the Disney Giveaway for the Bambi Blueray/DVD combo pack! You only have until Sunday! There are several ways to enter:

-Comment on the Disney Giveaway Post about your love for Disney
-Comment on some of the ways that you save money when doing a Disney Vacation
-'Follow' the Family Fun Mom blog
-Link the blog post on your Facebook page (make sure to leave a comment below letting me know you've done so)
-Link the blog post on your Twitter page, (again-comment below so I know you did!)

Winners will be chosen Monday, March 21st and announced on the blog! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.