Jul 2, 2011

Enjoy Your Holiday Weekend!

I hope you all enjoy your Holiday Weekend!  I know I will!!!!

I will be taking a break from blogging for the next couple of days while I actually *experience* the fun with my family.

But here are a few images of things I have found that inspire me to make the most of my 4th...enjoy!


Simple and Perfect!  Made by my talented friend, Stephanie!


These look SOOOO fun and easy!  Totally tring this...


This would make a wonderful craft for the kids!


If I could sew, I would try these...


Everyone has a star shaped cookie cutter...how yummy does this look??


My two 4th of July beauties enjoying some pool time...THE BEST INSPIRATION to enjoy the holiday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.