Jul 7, 2011

Things I Love Thursday- Free Food!

Chili's Free Chips and Queso

Yummy Chicken Bacon Quesadillas.  Sweet Baby Back Ribs.  Warm Tortilla Chips with salsa, (and ranch...my fav!).  Crispy Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard dipping sauce.  Hot, Gooey, Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup.

Hungry Yet?????

I don't know about your family, but mine LOVES Chili's!  We are there several times per month and it is a win/win for everyone!  One reason I love it is that kids eat FREE on Tuesdays, (all day!).  Plus, they have so many options for kids, not just the standard mac-n-cheese and chicken nuggets, (although, that have those too if you have Super picky eaters!).  And they actually have healthy side choices too, like mandarin organges, salad, and pineapple.  So my kids are excited that they get to choose whatever they want, and I feel good about letting them!

So literally, my family of four can have a great meal out on Tuesdays for less than $20!  That is hard to beat!  And now you can do even better by clicking on this coupon above and getting a coupon for a FREE Chips and Queso!  Combine that with the kids eat free, and that is a YUMMY deal!! 


Plus, be sure to stay tune to the blog because I will be doing a Giveaway for a $25 Gift Card to Chili's next week! 

And of course, I am linking up with Diaper Diaries this week for Things I Love Thursday!  Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.