Jul 17, 2011

Good Things to Come

Today is family day, so I am taking a blogging break to have a relaxing day with hubby and the girls. 

BUT, I *do* want to share with you something I am SUPER excited about!



Coming in August I am going to have TWO FULL WEEKS of Back to School Blog Posts!  There will be AWESOME guest posting going on, so be sure to check it out!

Plus, one of the guest posters is a Kindergarten Teacher!  She will be posting about all the things you can expect when your child starts school.  So, if you have questions for her, be sure to email them to me at thefamilyfunmom@yahoo.com BEFORE August 1st! 

ALSO, there will be a FEW GREAT Giveaways those weeks that YOU DON"T WANT TO MISS! 

Are you as excited as I am?!

I can hear it in your voice.  Or see it in your eyes.  Or whatever it would be via internet blog reading.

The point is, I can tell you're excited too :)

So enjoy your Sunday and I'll see ya back here for Mix It Up Monday tomorrow!

{Hugs}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.