May 6, 2011

Papa John's Winner

A Big Congratulations goes out to Gail Hawley for winning the $20 Papa John's gift card!  Hope you enjoy your Family Pizza Movie Night!

Gail, please email me at thefamilyfunmom@yahoo.com with your address, and I will get that gift card in the mail to you.  After all, I'm sure you're gonna want to use that card ASAP!

Also Peeps, don't forget to check out the updated Upcoming Events page (you can always find it to the right!).  There are a lot of fun things going on around the Dayton area, so you don't want to miss out.  And remember that if you know of an event going on that is not listed, please email it to me!  We want to list as many options available to families as possible!

AND, the Disney Deals page has been updated, (also to the right!), and there is a new deal available offering a FREE Disney Dining Plan with your trip!  You can save Mucho Dinero!!

Congrats again to Gail, and if you didn't win this time, no worries!  There will be another Giveaway coming soon, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.